Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Meet the Teacher Day

I was so excited to meet all of you today at "Meet the Teacher."  Now, I'm even MORE excited about Friday than before!  I planned on posting pictures of our classroom, but my batteries died in my camera.  :-(  Don't worry though, I have the batteries charging and I will take pictures tomorrow and post them when I get home from work, so be sure to check back!

On Thursday, while you get one more day of sleeping late, I will be working hard in the room getting all of our fun activities ready for Friday.

If you have your crayons and other supplies, be sure to bring them with you Friday.  We have some coloring and writing to do (and even a math test).

No snack store Friday, but don't worry, I will have something yummy for you!

See you Friday!!!!  :-)

Parents:  If you use Facebook, please like the EES page.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ellijay-Elementary-School/104907532903638



3 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you. I just know that Kristen is going to enjoy the 2nd grade and learn lots. I got your test email ;) I have book marked your blog and will check in regularly. Have a wonderful first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you! As Ms. Hyde said, I just know Hailey is going to love 2nd grade! I can't wait to check in and read all of the wonderful things that are going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing some very good things about school. Mary-Scott LOVES her classroom and teachers. Thank you for all you do to keep her challenged and to encourage her love for learning. Please let me know if and when you need help with any special projects.I will do my very best to be there.

    Theresa Braswll

    ReplyDelete