Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 8, 2012

We've Been BUSY!!!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's been 3 weeks and I'm just now getting around to posting.  Using a blog for parent communication is new to me and I've been trying to find some answers for posting the students' pictures on the Internet.  The Gilmer Co. Schools policy is that if you signed the Publicity Release Form in the back of the Student Handbook.  If you do NOT want pictures of your child on here, please let me know asap, because I've been taking lots of pictures.

We have gotten settled into our routines and things are going very smoothly.  If any problems are arising, I am requesting parent conferences now so that we can (hopefully) nip any problems in the bud right away.  I want this to be a GREAT school year for all of us!!! 

Below are all the students in my homeroom on the first day of school.  Arent' they adorable??



















 
If you want a copy of your child's pictures, just right click and save as to add to your own pictures.
 
Watch next for posts on most days!!!!
 
Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable!!! I love all the frogs. :) Hailey is having a fabulous time in your 2nd grade class!

    ReplyDelete